Game looks great, love the art style and the direction it is going, but contoles are really bad and needs to be worked on.
LEGRAND LEGACY - Tale of the Fatebounds
A downloadable game for Windows
Our KICKSTARTER campaign is live now!
If you like our Pre-Alpha, please support us to make this game a reality.
Mugna Feud, the great war between the Kingdoms of Fandor and Altea, puts Legrand in a chaotic state. You play as Finn, a young slave who wakes up without any memory of his past, yet soon discovers that he possesses mysterious powers beyond his control. Embark on an epic adventure in this sprawling fantasy universe and fight alongside the Fatebounds to bring peace back to Legrand and prevent the Second Coming! But beware, something deeper and darker awaits...
Legrand Legacy will be released for PC on Steam and DRM-free in September 2017 (we have been Greenlit).
- A fully immersive experience with stunning 3D cinematic cutscenes, epic original soundtrack, and a rich storyline.
- 3D models and original assets come together with gorgeously stylized hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Action packed turn-based combat and tactical warfare scenarios that will test not only your skill but also your wits and keep you on your toes
- Recruit NPCs to rebuild your Castle, play mini games, and go on rewarding side quests
- Configure items and grimoire that characters can wield in combat, set combat formation, or review journal to track quests
- Collect loot from slain enemies and craft items or sell them for money
VERSION A vs VERSION B
Version A and version B have slightly different combat systems. We hope you'll take the time to play both. At the end of our Kickstarter, we will conduct a poll so you can vote which combat system you prefer.
|Published||144 days ago|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Action RPG, Dark Fantasy, Dragons, Fantasy, JRPG, minigames, Tactical, Turn-Based Combat, War|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
- MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Processor Core firstname.lastname@example.orgGhz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: VGA NVIDIA GT-7000 Series / AMD HD-5000 Series
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Required Directx 9.c above
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Can you please be more specific about the controls? Did you play using a keyboard or a controller?
Just discovered this, aside from the terrible load times I love everything about it. I really hope to see this game getting completed